Facts About Almonds:
You know for sure that almonds are good for your health, but let’s take a peek into what are its various health benefits and this can benefit you in the long run. Here are some must-know facts about almonds and how they can benefit you.
- Almonds are rich in proteins, fiber, and nutrients
- Almond trees are the oldest domesticated trees that date back to 3000 to 2000 BC in Jordan
- Almonds reduce your risk of cholesterol
- Almond can regulate blood sugar
- Consuming almonds in excess can cause nausea, diarrhea, shortness of breath and problems in swallowing, etc.
- Almond is not a nut, instead, it is a seed of a fruit
- Almonds can be stored in a refrigerator for 2 years and this is because of their high content of vitamin E
- India considers almonds as major brain food for children